Dogs Love RV Travel
Your dog goes with you everywhere and Bakersfield has all the doggie destinations your furry friend could possibly want, including parks, bike trails, and restaurants.
Where can Fido go in Bakersfield?
- Wilson Dog Park – Big grassy park in a safe, clean, nicely-maintained neighborhood. Wilson Dog Park is a fenced, off-leash park located on Wilson Road at Hughes Lane, just south of central Bakersfield.
- Kern River Parkway Bike Path – The mostly asphalt, well-maintained Kern River Parkway Bike Path is a multi-use trail that’s a great place to walk Fido. Hike, bike, or amble along the Kern River and view native wildlife, including roadrunners and bobcats. Trail access and parking is available from several city parks off Truxtun Avenue west of State Route 99. Additional parking can be found where the trail crosses Manor Street and at the western trailhead on Enos Lane (SR 43).
- Dine with your doggie at Eureka! – When on-site dining resumes, enjoy dog-friendly outdoor seating on the patio at Eureka! Enjoy delicious foods made with locally-sourced produce, American craft beers, small-batch whiskeys, and cocktails made to order. 10520 Stockton Hwy, Bakersfield, CA
Meanwhile, back at Orange Grove RV Park
Is your pooch all tuckered out from his big day or is he ready for another run? Walk him one last time around the perimeter of the park or allow him to run, leash-free, in one of our three dog parks. Then settle in to your own RV and let the wafting scent of citrus trees perfume your sleep.
Lots to do when you wake up in the morning…
- Pick your own oranges for your daily vitamin C
- Swim in the pool
- Play horseshoes
- Enjoy life at California’s most unique RV park – Orange Grove
You and your doggie can linger longer with our great promotional rates*
*We honor Good Sam, AAA, AARP, Military, and Senior Discounts on Regular Overnight Stays