As with the nation, we are deeply concerned with the coronavirus pandemic. There is no greater priority than protecting our collective health and minimizing the spread of the virus.
At the present time, we remain open and will follow all publicly issued guidelines. However, in acknowledgement of California’s Regional Stay At Home Order, all guests will be required to sign an Essential Travel Waiver to confirm they are traveling for approved reasons found under the Governor’s order.
A copy of the Essential Travel Order will be shared upon making a reservation or can be requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasons for Essential Travel include:
- Essential Work or for traveling to/from Essential Work
- Needing to self-isolate or quarantine
- Unable to stay in their own home due to COVID related issues
- Traveling to care for a vulnerable person
- Domestic services such as shopping, laundry, or gas
- For essential outdoor recreation close to home
- Government services such as post office, courthouse, or DMV
- To express political views in groups of 10 or less—in car protests are allowable
- Full time RV’er moving from point A to B or returning home
Additionally, we are taking measures posted by the CDC and local health authorities, as well as following all guidelines outlined by our local and state authorities to help protect the health and well-being of our team members and guests:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfectingour public areas and high-touch surfaces utilizing an EPA-registered cleaning product.
- Arriving guests will check-in outside of the office, allowing for minimal contact with team members. The office area will be open by appointment only, allowing for minimal contact and to promote social distancing.
- Resort-sponsoredevents and activities will be discontinued through April 30th.
- All amenities, with the exception of bathhouses and laundry facilities, will be closed through April 30th. This includes swimming areas and playgrounds.
- Restrooms and laundry facilities will remain available for use at your discretion, however, safe social distancing practices (6 feet) is required. These areas will continue to be cleaned and disinfected during posted hours.
- Keeping our employees fully informed on how to stay healthy “on the job” and at home. No employee is permitted to work if they are not feeling well.
- Modifying our cancellation policy and offering flexibility for those who made reservations arriving prior to April 30th. Please call for details.
As an outdoor property where all guests can shelter within their own protected environment, we have the ability to help our fellow citizens get through this crisis in these ways:
- RV travelers stuck away from their home or are in the process of traveling back to their home as well as the legion of full-time RVers.
- Individuals or families who choose to shelter within their RV, the ability to be closer to nature and safe outdoor environments.
- Most importantly, we are here to welcome and support any remote or traveling workers or front-line heroes who are involved in the efforts to stem the crises or support our fellow citizens’ safety and health.
We believe it is challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. We value your trust and will continue to work hard to provide you with a clean and healthy experience.
Phone: (661) 366-4662
Your Team at Orange Grove RV Park