Our greatest priority is protecting our collective health and minimizing the spread of the virus. We remain open and follow all publicly issued guidelines.
Status Of Amenities [updated November 8, 2021]
- Restroom, showers and laundry are OPEN
- Horseshoes + Dog Parks are OPEN
- Pool is closed for winter
- Lodge, Barn, Clubhouse and Gym are OPEN
Additionally, we are taking measures posted by the CDC and local health authorities, as well as following all guidelines outlined by our local and state authorities to help protect the health and well-being of our team members and guests:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our public areas and high-touch surfaces utilizing an EPA-registered cleaning product.
- Arriving guests will check-in outside of the office, allowing for minimal contact with team members. The office area will be open by appointment only, allowing for minimal contact and to promote social distancing.
- Resort-sponsored events and activities will be discontinued through April 30th.
- Restrooms and laundry facilities will remain available for use at your discretion, however, safe social distancing practices (6 feet) is required. These areas will continue to be cleaned and disinfected during posted hours.
- Keeping our employees fully informed on how to stay healthy “on the job” and at home. No employee is permitted to work if they are not feeling well.
- Modifying our cancellation policy and offering flexibility for those who made reservations arriving prior to April 30th. Please call for details.
We believe it is challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. We value your trust and will continue to work hard to provide you with a clean and healthy experience.
Phone: (661) 366-4662
Your Team at Orange Grove RV Park